4/13/2008

Sunday Ramblings....

Nothing too exciting going on for us. My Mom called this morning to see if we all wanted to come over for dinner after church. They ordered pizza and she also had gotten a small cake and some ice cream for my birthday (which isn't until Wednesday). I told her I was trying to ignore this birthday - You know the old saying "Ignore it and it'll go away"? LOL I guess that doesn't always work. Thirty three is on it's way whether I like it or not....blah!!

Anyways, I am so amazed at the relationship between my Dad and Isaac. They have really become pals over the past few months and Isaac has somehow managed to turn my big tough Daddy into a true "papaw". My Dad had picked up a peg perego 4 wheeler from someone last summer but he never could get it working for Isaac. So, today he tied a rope on the front of it and pulled Isaac around outside, by hand! They also rode the 4-wheeler and then my Dad followed him around while he rode his trike. I never thought I'd see the day that my Dad would turn into a softie for a child. He carries Isaac around the whole time we're there, feeds him, plays with him....Can you say SPOILED??....but it's a beautiful thing to see. Isaac LOVES to go see his Pappy!!

I don't really have much more to say. Oh I did buy a few outfits on ebay for the baby! Yay!!! I paid a whole $11 for 8 outfits (including shipping!!) - and 3 or 4 of those were brand new with tags Carters outfits!! I definitely got a deal and I can't wait to get it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment