4/28/2008

Pregnant!!

No, not me....well, I am too but this post isn't about me :o)

My Aunt found out this morning that she is pregnant with her first baby! She is 35 and they only tried for one month. I am beyond excited because we grew up like sisters and I always thought it would be so great to be pregnant together. Finally, we get to do that - even though I only have 3 months left.

This morning I woke up to my alarm and then dozed off for a few minutes and in that time, I dreamed that she came to me with a PG test and told me it was negative. So I held it up near a window and said "No, it's POSITIVE!! It's just very light!!". I woke up sad when I realized it was a dream but about 10 minutes later she called me crying and said "Trace, I think I see a line!"....I said "I think you see one too because I just dreamed it a few minutes ago!" LOL

Of course I had to rush to her house to see the line for myself :o)

She will be due January 6th according to the online due date calculators. Our babies will only be 5 months apart, yay!!!

Congrats Rachel & Josh!!

1 comment:

  1. Charlee and Dennyn are only five months apart as are Bela and Luke. It is great to have little "cousins" close in age. Congrats to both of you!

    ReplyDelete