4/21/2008

The Baby Girl

A few weeks ago I was worried because I was hardly feeling any movement from this baby. She is still a light kicker and during the day when Im moving around I don't really notice anything going on. Mike and the kids have not been able to feel anything on the outside yet....but this morning I woke up at 4:30am and there was a party going on in there! I could feel her rolling and kicking and some small lumpy body parts pushing outward on my belly. Quite shocking compared to her usual light taps and thumps! Of course, I stayed awake to enjoy the moment. It went on for probably 20 minutes before she settled down again. Now I am wondering if she just sleeps all day and parties all night :o) A sign of things to come? Let's hope not!!

This picture is from last week at 22 weeks. I am now 23 1/2 weeks. We're getting there, but August still seems like so far away!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe light kicking is a good sign that she'll be a calm baby (a nice relief for you I'm sure)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome baby bump! I agree with kate - maybe she'll be a nice calm baby for you!

    ReplyDelete