4/11/2008

The Repeater....

Isaac is driving me nuts with his repeating. He says the same sentence or question about 20 times in a row. Yesterday we were at Goodwill and he would not stop asking, "Go home now? We go home now? MOMMY!! Go home now?". People were starting to look annoyed. I went into the dressing room to try something on and I tried to reason with him :o) I told him he is too loud and needs to stop saying that and be quieter. So he whispers loudly 'MOM'....I say what and he whispers "We go home now? go home now?". I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at that point.

Then we get home and while I was cooking french toast, he stood there and asked about 30 times, "Is that mine Mom? That mine? Is that mine?". No matter how many times I answer, he still keeps asking. AAAAHHHHH!!

This morning Mike got his turn. Isaac sat on his lap for a good 15 minutes with a picture of his little cousin Joey and asked Mike, "Is that Jojo? Is that Jojo? Ooh Jojo, is that Jojo"........over and over and over and over. LOL

We'll look back at this phase and laugh someday, RIGHT??

2 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh out loud because Dillan does the same thing! I remember when he was around two not wanting to take him to Walmart with me because he just kept loudly yelling Mom, Mom, Mom until people were staring and I wanted to pull my hair out! LOL

    ReplyDelete