3/23/2011

Not the best week ever

Last week we had a little blip in our Disney trip. It turns out cousin Rhonda can't get us into DisneyWorld for free. Not in April anyway.....so we had to make a decision: Postpone the trip or go anyways and pay to get in. Getting 7 people into Disneyworld is close to $500 :o(  Postponing the trip would mean waiting until NEXT year. We all agree that we don't want to go during the summertime because we are big babies about the extreme heat, plus that is the rainy/hurricane season and we don't want to risk the weather being bad while we're there either. Soooo, we've decided to go ahead and go in April, as planned. We will have to pay to get in, but right after we found that out, Mike also found out he's getting a bonus from work in April and that will cover it all!! So, God worked it out. Rhonda also found out that she CAN get us into Hollywood Studios for free, so that is something we'll be able to do on another day while we're there! That looks like something the kids will really enjoy!

I finished the wedding pictures and sent the bride thelink for viewing them. Apparently I forgot to take a picture of someone....the bride's sister-in-law. She is in a couple of the pictures in the background, but none of the posed family pictures. I had a bad vibe about doing this wedding and the bride and groom didn't seem very friendly. I really need to listen to that little voice in my head! But, I told them from the start that I don't know anyone when I do a wedding, so they need to be sure that they tell me who needs to be in the posed pictures and who goes with what family, etc.....I had no idea that this woman was even the brothers wife.....Ugggh! Anyways, I told her I would check my pictures again to make sure I didn't miss one with her in it, but there just aren't any. We'll see what she says now. Hopefully this doesn't ruin my future photography career ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment