3/09/2011

Disneyworld!!

It's almost time!! On April 22nd we leave for the LONG drive to Disneyworld. I never thought I would ever be able to take my kids to Disney. But Mike's cousin Rhonda lives near there and out of the blue she emailed me with an offer we couldn't refuse: a stay at her house, and getting all 7 of us into Disneyworld for free! This is awesome considering I've only met Rhonda one short time about 7 years ago. What a blessing she is!

So, our biggest expense will be renting a bigger van for the week. I am SO excited.....Honestly, I think I am more excited than the kids. We're going to see the Toy Story characters that I love, and the Princesses and most importantly, we'll see this famous guy:


It's unfortunate that Elyssa is only 2 and probably won't remember the trip at all, but she'll relive it someday through pictures...And knowing me, there will be ALOT of pictures! :o)




1 comment: