1/21/2011

A couple of funnies

My kids seem to say the funniest/cutest things lately....

This morning I woke up and Isaac ran to hug me and said "Good morning Mommy!! Did you have a good sleep?" Awwwe!!

Later on, I jokingly said something about Haylee talking too much and she says very dramatically "I know! It's exhausting to be the one who talks all day long!" Haha!!

In other news, on our way home from the mall today, we ran out of gas on Island Road. My gauge must be off....but me and Haylee had fun while we were stuck in the middle of nowhere. This is my child in the middle of the road - wearing thin capri leggings and a sweatshirt type jacket. It was 12 degrees at the time. That'll teach her ;o)


Other than the wild plow truck incident, we were fine until Mike came to save us a few minutes later. Aaah, good times!

2 comments:

  1. Can't imagine how boring life would be if we didn't have our kids to keep us laughing every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, what do "kidless" people do with themselves?? LOL

    ReplyDelete