3/31/2010

Another Fall

Sometimes I truely wonder about myself. We ran into Kmart tonight just to get some sugar and Elyssa wanted to go in the back of the cart, instead of in the seat. I grabbed a ball from the ball cage and gave it to her and decided to let her sit in the back since it would only be for a few minutes. Of course, I turned my back for just a few seconds and when I turned around, she was standing/leaning over the side and before I could grab her, she hit the floor....with her head. That dreadful sickening THUD that I have come to hate after having 5 kids.

She cried and has a bump but her behavior was fine after that....Funny thing is, about 5 minutes later I hear a recorded voice over the Kmart speaker system saying "Please be sure to keep your children buckled into the carts and never leave them unattended". Not sure if that was a coincidence or if someone saw it on a security camera and decided to play that message. UGGGGH!!

I get the bad Mama award for 2010......already!!

1 comment: