5/04/2010

Another year older....and wiser??

On April 16th I turned 35....THIRTY FIVE!! I remember being young and hearing people talk about how "time flies" when you get older. And now I know EXACTLY what they mean, especially after having children. I think back to my teenage years and it literally seems like it was about 5 years ago, not TWENTY years ago.

Turning 35 bothered me a little....Ok, alot. I couldn't quite put my finger on the reason until my Mike suggested that maybe it was because 35 rounds up to 40, not down to 30. Yep, thats it!! I am now on my way to 40. Blech!!

But finally I am realizing that time DOES fly by.....and alot of the reason it passes so quickly, is that we're always in a hurry. Rushing here and there, always worried about what to do next.

So here's another old saying "Take time to smell the roses". I need to listen to that and plan to do "nothing" more often :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment