5/08/2010

Mothers Day

Tomorrow is Mothers Day and I feel blessed that God has aloud ME to be a Mommy - FIVE TIMES!! What greater blessing is there on this earth? Yes, they may drive me crazy someday, but I'll enjoy the ride anyways :o)

I lost a baby in 1998 and I remember at the time wondering why God would let that happen. Who knew I would end up with 4 more children after that? God gives and he takes away...and I never could have dreamed that he would GIVE so much in the future. People ask me how I can possibly handle having 5 children and I say "I really can't imagine life any other way".

As I type this, they are upstairs working on "something". I don't know what it is but Isaac has already whispered in my ear that they are giving me a gift tomorrow. They put so much effort into this day every year and it makes me smile to hear all of the whispering going on tonight :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment