3/25/2010

Ghosts and Angels??

I'm not sure what I believe about SEEING angels or "lights" or beings....but something else happened today. Brandon woke up and came downstairs to tell me that he had seen a "ghost". He said he was at his girlfriends house visiting last night. She was playing a playstation game and he fell asleep. When he woke up, she had also fallen asleep and he saw a bright golden colored light by the TV and against the wall. He said he didn't feel afraid and it didn't look like it was coming from a window and it just kind of faded away after a few seconds. I immediately said "It was an angel Brandon!!" and then I thought wow, did that just come from my mouth? I have always been skeptical of things like that although there have been 2 people in my family who have seen things before. 

I told him how I have been praying for them and about the things happening with Trisha this week....He said "Wow! If you guys are going to pray for me one week, could you please warn me ahead of time?" :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment