2/05/2010

2/05/2010

Pretty boring this week. I took my van in to get a new bumper due to an accident back in November. Looks puuuurty now!!

I went to a coupon class Saturday so I've been working harder at that. Sheesh, it's like a part time job trying to figure out sales and clip coupons and print coupons, etc. But it pays off. Today I got $56 worth of groceries for $16! If I could do that every week I'd be very happy!

On a sad note, the elementary school that I went to is being demolished. It's been closed for many many years because of asbestos issues, but up until about 2 years ago, all of the old playground equipment was still there so we used to take the kids to play since it is literally a 30 second drive from our house. Alot of memories....It makes me feel old in some strange way. The bright side is that they moved some of the playground pieces to the park across the street. So, there's a small part of "Belden Elementary" there...at least for now. I am hoping to get there in the next few days to take some pictures before it is gone forever.

Maybe I'll do that tomorrow because ALL of my kids are gone. Wow, I can't remember the last time we had a night with NO kids. This is Elyssa's first time sleeping at my Moms house, which is bittersweet of course - I am thrilled to have a quiet night, yet I feel a little lost without her. I'll survive I'm sure ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment