2/15/2010

This week...

Was not fun. Isaac and Elyssa were both sick and unhappy and Elyssa's "cold" turned out to be pneumonia. That meant breathing treatments every 3 hours, even throughout the night. Not so fun for someone who is very cranky when lacking sleep - I'm talking about me, not Elyssa :o) But we made it, and I am happy to see her returning to normal again. Saturday she was very sleepy, feverish and had hardly eaten anything for days, so it started to scare me. My Mom came over and we prayed for her and by evening, she was quickly getting her energy back and ate a few bites of popcorn and yogurt.

She went for a recheck today and the pediatrician said she sounds better but not completely, so we're doing a few more days of breathing treatments. She also lost a whole pound from not eating :o(

Because of the kids being sick, we spent our Valentines Day at home. Mike made us breakfast and gave each of us a box of candy. Unfortunately, I had spent several days at home taking care of Elyssa so I never got out to get him anything :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment