11/08/2008

Rachel's Shower

Today was my Aunt Rachels baby shower. She got soooo many gifts and she looked beautiful! She is more like a sister to me than an Aunt. It made my heart happy to go to her shower today....to see her finally pregnant with the baby she has wanted for so long. I can't wait to meet little Samara so she can play with Elyssa :o)

Haylee and I worked on some decoupage wooden letters that spelled out "Samara" for the nursery wall. They turned out really cute.

As for family news....nothing too exciting. The kids are all doing well in school. They are still fighting like cats and dogs at home but we're working on that behavior.....Next week we'll be ordering Brandons cap/gown/invitations for graduation. Aaaaahhh!!!.....Isaac is pretty moody lately. The terrible 2's are at their worst right now. On the flip side, he often tells us he loves us out of the blue and that makes up for the rest. Is there anything better than hearing "I wub you Mom"?

Elyssa will be 3 months in 3 more days. How did THAT happen?? Today she rolled over for the first time, back to front. She thought it was a neat trick so she did it 3 times for us. She's got the chubbiest little cheeks and she's been a happy little girl for the most part. Everyone comments on how good she is. She waits patiently for someone to make eye contact and then gets this HUGE smile on her face. I must give her 50 kisses every day :O) She sleeps from 9:30pm until 5-6am. I'm sure most Moms can understand how wonderful that is! I truely couldn't ask for a better baby!

Besides the fact that I'd like to win the lottery, life is good right now :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment