7/29/2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!

Brandon turned 17 at 1:55am today! It's hard to believe he's that old already! He'll be starting his senior year in August!

We had his party on Saturday. He had a few friends over and they played their annual "machine gun kelly" game until almost 2am outside. I thought they would outgrow it eventually but they started playing it at his party when he turned 11 and it's the big thing every year now. All of his friends come prepared with dark clothes and hats. I guess boys really don't ever grow up ;o)

Anyways...Happy Birthday to my oldest "baby" boy!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, sounds like fun! I feel like I should learn this game, I've never heard of it. Could make for a fun mom's night out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Kate!! I guess if you enjoy crawling around on the ground in the dark....Yeah, I could just see all the Mommies doing that!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete