7/27/2008

August 11th - Delivery Day

We didn't get our 8-8-08 date, but I will be induced on August 11th....assuming nothing happens before then, which it probably won't. Sooo, two weeks from now we will have another little pink girl....a screaming bundle....no sleep....no rest....no "me" time.....and I can't wait for it!! LOL

I finally got all of her things put away and I was almost in tears looking at all of the tiny little shoes, hairbows, socks and onesies. About 7 1/2 months ago I found out I was pregnant and to be honest, I felt shocked and disappointed that we had "let this happen" again. We are in our 30's - We aren't supposed to have unplanned pregnancies. I felt like an irresponsible embarrassed teenager. How would I tell my family? How would I deal with another pregnancy/baby when we already have 4children and Isaac keeps me so busy already?

It's funny how things have changed over the months. At some point, my fears and disappointment turned into peace and joy! God knows exactly what he is doing and I feel bad now for even doubting that. This perfect, wonderful little girl was meant to be part of our family, and Haylee is getting something she has prayed for for years - a little sister! Sometimes the best things in life are the ones you don't plan for. I truely am blessed, no matter how chaotic my house is sometimes :o)

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to those that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW!! I can't believe it! Seems like just yesterday you were sharing your BFP with us, and now we are just a couple of weeks (or less) away from meeting your little girl! Congrats again, and easy labor dust to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW Tracy, I loved reading this blog. You are an amazing woman and while I understand your feelings when you first found out, you have to know that God knew that you were the best Mommie for the job! Hugs to you! Best of luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) And look how it all turned out! You are an awesome mom, the perfect mom for all of your wonderful kids!

    ReplyDelete