11/28/2011

Recap of the past week

The day before Thanksgiving, me and Mike had our big yearly argument. Not sure why, but we always seem to have a big one around this time of year. Holiday stress maybe? It's not good, but it always somehow gets us back on track :o) And I can honestly say that I enjoyed having my family home for a 5 day Holiday, instead of wishing they'd all go back to school or work.

Unfortunately, I don't handle stress well so I spent the week fighting off panic attacks :o( I hate that I ever have to deal with them cuz it makes life hard, but I'm thankful that they only show up occasionally.

Thanksgiving at Gramma's house was nice....until the end when another panic attack struck out of the blue, so I gave Mike "the look" and he got us all out of there quickly to go home. Sometimes I really don't give him enough credit. He knows me so well that I don't have to say a word and he knows what I need.

The rest of that evening was one big fat attack after another but I made it. Me and Haylee didn't get to go out for black Friday shopping because of me and I feel awful about that :o( But we ended up going out to the mall that Saturday instead, just me and her for several hours.

The rest of the Holiday weekend was full of Christmas decorating. Me and the girls did the tree inside while the guys worked on the outside. They did a great job!! I need to get pics outside but here's the tree inside :o)




1 comment: