11/02/2011

Disappointed

  Because of some people and their petty issues, they have to ruin things for others.

  I'm learning more and more that you just can NOT please everyone. I can try, but some people really just make it almost impossible....And for those people, I'm done trying....done catering to everyone else's childish problems.

  Facebook was a great "tool" for me. I was so extremely shy before and in many ways, facebook helped me come out of my little world and get involved with other people....online and eventually offline too.

  But lately I think that being in my own lil world was much safer. Maybe not as fun, but definitely safer. I enjoy facebook because I like writing a little bit about my day - something I can share with others and look back at. But since everything has to stay so rediculously secretive, I will come here and blog instead, and a VERY select few will have access to it. It won't have the social aspect that facebook has, but maybe thats not so bad after all.

Of course, these are my feelings for today....I reserve the right to change them tomorrow :o)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you still hang out on facebook, but I will be happy to see your blog updated more regularly. I'm sorry for whatever issues are going on that have upset you. You are right, you can't please everyone, and honestly, you're not supposed to. You need to worry about pleasing yourself and God, and than that's what matters. JMO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate....I feel better. I always tell people on facebook book to delete or overlook the dramatic ones and not let them ruin the fun, so I suppose I should do the same :o)

    ReplyDelete