6/21/2008

Updates....

Ooops, it's been awhile again. Things are good here. The kids are out of school for the summer so life is hectic but we're all surviving. They've been swimming (when it's warm enough!) and having friends over alot.

Little Miss Ella June will be here in about 7 weeks. No, Mike has NOT agreed to that name yet but I'm still holding out hope. I've gained a total of 19lbs so far and I feel pretty good, other than a backache here and there. Her kicks and movements have gotten alot stronger. The kids like to watch my belly jump and move. yeah, I'm a freak show! ;o)

The photography biz has really picked up in the past month or so. I've had a wedding, a HUGE sweet 16 party, some children and a doggy shoot. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the editing but I think I'm getting there. I already have 2 things booked for NEXT year and a few things this Fall.

My Aunt Rachel is almost 12 weeks now. She has had 2 instances with spotting but she has seen the babe on ultrasound and hopefully she'll be able to hear the heartbeat next Thursday! We are having fun with the pregnancy/baby talk, garage sales and shopping. I wish we were having the babies closer together but a 5 month age difference won't be so bad. I hope she has a girl too!!

Since my last blog, Isaac has potty trained himself....mostly. He mastered the pee-pee thing in ONE day, with no help or pushing from us, but the poop issue has not been so easy. He is getting there, though!!

Ethan will be 6 in 4 days! Amazing how time flies!! Next year he'll be a first grader!!

I guess that's about it for my updating. Little Jo-jo turns 3 today so we are getting ready to go to his party.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see an update! And wow-7 weeks! Being pregnant is so exciting. I love the name and hope hubby comes around. Remind him how selflessly you've carried and cared for all 5 children! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to everyone! I can't believe you are about to pop already - didn't you just get a BFP? And no, in the long run 5 months won't be much difference at all - it will be so much fun for the babes to grow up together!

    ReplyDelete