5/12/2008

Mothers Day

Yesterday was Mothers Day. It rained all day but otherwise, it was still a good day. Haylee and Ethan couldn't wait to give me their gifts. They had made some things at school and also colored some pictures for me here at home. Isaac even scribbled on paper for me :o)

Mike got me a huge tomato plant and some Mrs Millers pepper mustard dip! Yay!! The man apparently knows I like to eat!

I went to my Moms church that morning and then picked up pizza and mothers day cupcakes and we all went back to her house for dinner.

Mike took Ethan and Brandon home later that evening and I took Haylee and Isaac and went with my Mom to a church where our old Pastor (Rudy) was preaching. We loved him sooo much and I was pretty upset when they announced their resignation from the church. We hadn't seen him or Sharon since they left about 4 years ago, so it was nice to see/hear them again. I really miss those days....and I miss my Mom going to church with me too. She left my church a year ago to go somewhere else. I know she has to go where she feels led to be....but that doesn't make me miss her any less :o(

Anyways, it was a good day overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment