4/26/2014

Feeling Moody

I hate it when I'm tired,
When I'm not patient enough.
When I feel like I didn't do enough
Or didn't say the right thing.
I hate when I try to say I'm sorry and it always turns to tears.
I hate that even happy things make me cry.
I hate when I feel like I've hurt the people I love most.
I hate it when I come home on Friday nights and my kids have already gone to sleep.
I hate that people think I have it all together but I feel like a mess inside.
I hate that I worry too much.
I hate when I guilt myself about EVERYTHING I do, or don't do.
Lucky for me,  I serve a God who is perfect and mighty and powerful.
He heals my heart and in my darkest times, He brings my thoughts back to joy.
He delivers me from self destruction and comforts my soul.
He even forgives me when I struggle with forgiving myself.
And for THAT, I am forever thankful!

1 comment: