1/18/2014

Mothers Day 2013

 
Another mothers day is coming to an end. Last night I had a game night with kids since mike had to work. Then i promised elyssa a sleepover so i slept in her and Haylee’s room. Ethan made me breakfast. Isaac made me salsa at school, and a book he wrote about me. Daddy bought me garden pin wheels and solar butterflies.
I Started my day off at church, then took dinner to my moms house and we sat around watching old home videos. Interesting to see how much we’ve changed, and maybe a lil sad to see how much time has passed by. My baby from back then is now almost 22!
Seeing my Gramma on a 20 year old video was surprisingly hard - younger, stronger and more energetic….Before there was ever a thought of breast cancer trying to take her from us. Lord, touch her and bring the healing she so desperately needs!
I’m thankful today that I’ve been blessed with all 5 of my children. Each one brings something wonderful to my life in their own way. I’m thankful for my own mother, who is one of the best moms God ever created. I’m thankful for my Gram, who keeps hanging in there….showing us the strength and dignity of a true woman and Mother!
 
Mothers Day 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment