9/03/2013

11.7.2012

We never heard back from Gypsum for Mike, but the past few weeks has brought many changes!! God gave us better than we asked for! He got a job at Schwans making what he was before, driving a truck, but home every day and all weekends. He hasn't started yet, but he's officially hired!
 
 I also left my church after Pastor Loomis resigned, and I found Beyond the Walls Church. Surprisingly, Mike got up and went with me that first Sunday. To me, this is MONUMENTAL for our marriage! I can't even describe the feeling of FINALLY having my husband next to me at church! The church and people are amazing and doing wonderful things in our community to help people.
 
Thats only a small portion of my prayer list that God has fulfilled! So undeserving, yet He loves us to no end! Keeping a prayer list will definitely be something I keep up with now! 

In other news, we decorated for Halloween and I got to go to a 1950's sock hop with Isaac tonight. He was too cute! I look awful in this picture but hey, I still had fun with my lil man! :o)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment