1/09/2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas was BUSY for us this year. Friday night we went to my parents house for Christmas with my Dad's family, then Saturday was Christmas Eve with the big dinner at my Gramma's, then Christmas Day we did our thing in the morning, had Mike's sister over at noon, and by 6 we were at my parents again to celebrate with them and my brother. Phew!! Tiring but so glad we have so much family to be with!!

The kids got lots of good stuff this year and it's always great to see their excitement. It was also a blessing to be having this Christmas in our own home! Last year I never would have guessed that we'd be here a year later. I'm so thankful for all that God has blessed us with this year!!

Pictures to come once I finally get them off the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment